Name of Post:- Technical Expert, Accountant and Accounts assistant
Eligibility:- Bachelor Degree
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st July 2014
Hiring Process:- Walk – in – Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- Below 50 Years & for Retired Govt. Servant max. age limit is 62 years.
Qualification:- Bachelor degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Soil Engineering/ Forestry / Geology/ Hydrology/ Zoology/ Botany / institution/ PG in Rural Management/ Rural Development/ M.Sc. in Biotech./ Environmental Science from any recognized university. OR Graduates/ Post Graduates with diploma in watershed management/ a Govt officer working in Agriculture dept/ Engineering dept/ Forestry dept willing to come on deputation or retired Govt, servant.
Experience:- Minimum 5 years of Experience in Govt. or SPUs / CPUs or reputed NGOs in the watershed related field.
How to apply:- Interested candidates may download the Application Form and General Instructions for appointment from JSWM website- www.jswm.nic.in or collect the application form from SLNA on official day. Canditate may send the filled application on or before dated 21st July, 2014 upto 5:00 pm.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The above posts are purely on contractual basis for a period of one year and depending on the satisfactory performance their services may be extended for another one year and maximum for two years.
- No claim for regularization can be made for any post at any point of time.
- Those employees serving in government / Semi government / autonomous organization can apply along with a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer.
- The upper age limit will be considered as on 01-07-2014.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having exposure of working in watershed, Rural & Agricultural management related projects at centre or state level.
- Working knowledge of computer is desirable for all posts.
- In case of an outstanding person, conditions regarding qualification and experiences may be relaxed.
- Reservation for scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and backward class will be as per rules of the State Government prevailing at the time of recruitment.
- The photograph / certificate should be attested by a Gazetted officer only.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for attending interview at Ranchi.
- Time to time instructions / direction of the Department of Land Resources, Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, New Delhi will be adhered to.
- The undersigned has the right to amend / postpone / cancel the walk in interview / process of appointment without giving any reason what so ever.