JSWM 2014 July recruitment 17 technical expert walk – In interview : Jharkhand State Watershed Mission is a registered Society under Rural Development Department, invites applications for the contractual post of Technical Expert, Accountant and Accounts Assistant for implementation of watershed projects in all the 24 progromme districts in the state. The above posts are purely on contractual basis for a period of one year and depending on the satisfactory performance for their services may be extended for another one year with a maximum of two years.
Name of Post:- Technical Expert, Accountant and Accounts assistant
Eligibility:- Bachelor Degree
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st July 2014
Hiring Process:- Walk – in – Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- Below 50 Years & for Retired Govt. Servant max. age limit is 62 years.
Qualification:- Bachelor degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Soil Engineering/ Forestry / Geology/ Hydrology/ Zoology/ Botany / institution/ PG in Rural Management/ Rural Development/ M.Sc. in Biotech./ Environmental Science from any recognized university. OR Graduates/ Post Graduates with diploma in watershed management/ a Govt officer working in Agriculture dept/ Engineering dept/ Forestry dept willing to come on deputation or retired Govt, servant.
Experience:- Minimum 5 years of Experience in Govt. or SPUs / CPUs or reputed NGOs in the watershed related field.
How to apply:- Interested candidates may download the Application Form and General Instructions for appointment from JSWM website- www.jswm.nic.in or collect the application form from SLNA on official day. Canditate may send the filled application on or before dated 21st July, 2014 upto 5:00 pm.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The above posts are purely on contractual basis for a period of one year and depending on the satisfactory performance their services may be extended for another one year and maximum for two years.
- No claim for regularization can be made for any post at any point of time.
- Those employees serving in government / Semi government / autonomous organization can apply along with a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer.
- The upper age limit will be considered as on 01-07-2014.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having exposure of working in watershed, Rural & Agricultural management related projects at centre or state level.
- Working knowledge of computer is desirable for all posts.
- In case of an outstanding person, conditions regarding qualification and experiences may be relaxed.
- Reservation for scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and backward class will be as per rules of the State Government prevailing at the time of recruitment.
- The photograph / certificate should be attested by a Gazetted officer only.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for attending interview at Ranchi.
- Time to time instructions / direction of the Department of Land Resources, Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, New Delhi will be adhered to.
- The undersigned has the right to amend / postpone / cancel the walk in interview / process of appointment without giving any reason what so ever.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.