Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company (JUIDCO) Recruitment 04 Accountant Posts 2015

JUIDCO Recruitment 2015 notification 04 Accountant PostsJUIDCO Recruitment 2015 notification 04 Accountant Posts : Jharkhand Agency for promotion of information Technology was conceptualized to accelerate the growth of Information technology in Jharkhand and implement the policies of the state government in the areas of IT. The board objectives were to provide IT inputs to government departments. Agencies and to assist them in computerization and networking to co-ordinate with investors and industry, trade organizations and financial institution in public and private sector. With above objectives, JAP-IT geared up for implementing the projects assigned to them and succeeded in disseminating the studies made by DOIT. Jharkhand through participation in various exlubitions, seminars etc. among the leading IT players of the country and thereby attracting them in the state of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company (JUIDCO) invites application for the post of 04 Accountant on contract basis.

Name of Post:-Accountant
Eligibility:-Graduate, ICWA, CA
Job Location:-Jharkhand
Pay Scale:-Rs. 20000 – 30000/- Per Month
Last Date:-12th June 2015

Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts

Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post to f accountant should be are per rules of Jharkhand.

Qualification:- Candidate should have graduation in commerce with 60% marks from a recognized university / Institute / ICWA intermediate / CA intermediate.


Selection Procedure:- The Selection for the post of Accountant will be on the basis of evaluation of marks, experience as well as interview. 70% weightage of marks in Graduation in commerce / ICWA intermediate / CA intermediate and the remaining 30% shall be given on the basis of the interview.

Application Fee:-No application fees for the post of Accountant.

How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may filled form in prescribed format along with the attested copy of the proof of age, qualification and experience should be sent through registered post / speed post / courier to the “Chairman cum Managing Director”, Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Limited (JUIDCO), 2nd floor, Vasundhara Mega Mart, Near Argora chowk, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834 002. The application form made available by hand shall not be entertained OR application may be submitted online through http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in latest by 1st June 2015 positively, after that no application will be entertained.

Click here to view the advertisement

LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs

General instructions:-

  • The list of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the website www.jharkhand.gov.in
  • The shortlisted candidates would be called for Interview in Ranchi on the date and time communicated to them through e-mail / mobile only.
  • The company reserves the right to cancel / postpone the recruitment.

We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.

Get 3 ​Lakh + interview calls every month.


NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.



Leave a Reply