Karanatak University recruitment 2015 Project Fellow 2 post : Karnatak University, application are invites from the eligible candidates for the position of 02 project fellow (PF) to work in the assistant project of university grants commission special assistance program – DSA- Phase – I (2015 – 2020) with the thrust area “Reproduction and development” sanctioned to department of zoology, KUD. Apply before 20th October 2015.
Name of Post:- project fellow (PF)
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow should be as per Karnatak university rules.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow shpuld have M.Sc. in zoology / life science with a minimum of 55% marks.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of project fellow having NET / GATE qualified / research experience.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow may apply along with attested copies of all the relevant certificates send to Prof. Katti Pancharatna, coordinator, UGC- SaP- DSA – I program, department of zoology, Karnatak university, Dharwad:- 580003 or email to [email protected] on or before 20th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application form is 20th October 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- The fellowship is Rs 14000 plus HRA for first two years and Rs 16000/- + HRA third year onwards for non-NET and Rs 16000/- + HRA for first two years and Rs 18000/- + HRA from third year for NET cleared candidates.
- The duration of the project is 4 year + or till the termination of the project.
- The number of vacancies are 02.
- The name of the post is Project fellow.
- The name of the organization is Karnatak University.
- Candidates should send attested copies of B.Sc. and M.Sc. marks cards.