Karnataka Biodiversity recruitment 2015 Executive 23 Posts : Karnataka Biodiversity Board, application are invited from suitable candidates for different temporary project based positions as Technical Executive / Executive Assistant / Research Associate / executive assistants / consultants / second division assistant / Data entry operator etc. in Karnataka Biodiversity Board for services for up to 11 months which may be extended based on performance and requirement in the Organization.
The candidates should be prepared for extensive tour through out Karnataka and should have an aptitude in dealing with local people. They will be provided travelling allowance when on official duty as per rules in addition to their Consolidates monthly remuneration.
Name of Post:- Technical Executive, Executive assistant, Consultant
Job Location:- Karnataka
Last Date:- 20th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 23 Posts
Technical Executive / Executive Assistant:- 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Technical Executive / Executive Assistant should have post-Graduation in related subjects.
- Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Technical Executive / Executive Assistant One year relevant work experience is desirable.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 20000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Technical Executive / Executive Assistant should be maximum 35 years.
Consultants:- 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Consultants should have post-Graduation in Bio-science field.
- Experience:- Candidate applying for the position of Consultants should have more than 10 year experience, minimum qualification is related to graduate with Bio-science subjects.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Consultants should be maximum 35 years. It is relaxed of some experienced retired government servants is found suitable.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the any position may send their resumes only in prescribed format by post to Karnataka Biodiversity Board, Ground Floor, Vanavikas, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560003 on or before 20th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.