Name of Post:- technical field officer, system administrator
Eligibility:- B.Tech., BE, MCA
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th January 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 74 Posts
Technical Field Officer:- 30 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have BE / B.Tech degree in electrical engineering or electrical engineering and Electronic engineering / civil engineering or construction technology and management / mechanical engineering with 60% or equivalent grade. Experience in the relevant field.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years. The age of the candidate should be 30 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st November 2015.
System administration:- 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have BE / B.Tech degree in computer engineering / IT / electronics and communication engineering or MCA with 60% marks or equivalent grade and should possess a valid OS certification like Red Hat certified engineer (RHCE) / Microsoft certified solution associate (MCSA) or equivalent. 2 year experience in BFSI / government / reputed private organization in the relevant filed.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years. The age of the candidate should be 35 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st November 2015.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position will be on the basis of short – listing candidates / group – discussion and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for any position is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for general / OBC candidates and Rs 100/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates through online by using debit card / credit card / internet banking.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position may apply online through http://www.canarabank.com from 22nd December 2015 to 12th January 2016.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.