Karnataka CFTRI recruitment 2015 Project Assistant 5 Post : Central Food Technological Research institute (CFTRI) invites application for the position of 05 Project Assistant- II on a temporary contractual basis. Apply before 15th September 2015.
Name of Post:- Project Assistant- II
Eligibility:- M.Sc., M.Tech, BE, B.Tech
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Project Assistant- II should have not exceeded 28 years as on 15th September 2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of application for the position.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Project Assistant- II should have first class M.Sc. in any of the following subjects areas: Bio-chemistry / Bio-Technology / Bio-science / Food science / Food technology / Chemistry / Nutrition / Micro-biology / Molecular genetics / Botany / Zoology or similar subjects or first class M.Tech. / BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Chemical engineering / Bio-technology / Bio-chemical engineering or similar sugjects.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Project Assistant- II may apply in prescribed application form complete Bio-data with e-mail address / contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates send to Mr. B.V Sathyendra Rao, Sr. Principal Scientist, Department of Grain science and Technology, CSIR – CFTRI, Mysore:- 570020 (Email:- [email protected]) on or before 15th September 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rules.
- The engagement of PA – II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project.
- The engagement will be initially for above mentioned period.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and does not confer any right / claim whatsoever, for the regular CSIR / CFTRI post.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The selection will on the basis of interview.