Name of Post:- Peon / sweeper and watchman
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9600 – 14550/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 27 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of (peon / sweeper and watchman) should have attained the age of 18 years and should not exceed the age of the 35 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of (peon / sweeper and watchman) should have passed 10th class examination board standard / matriculation class examination board standard from a recognized board / university.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of (peon / sweeper and watchman)is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of (peon / sweeper and watchman) are required to pay application fee of Rs 150/- through online payment or challan. The candidates belonging to schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / physically handicapped categories candidates (PH) are exempted from application fees.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of (peon / sweeper and watchman) may apply online through official website of Karnataka High Court http://karnatkajudiciary.kar.nic.in on or before 31st December 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st December 2015.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST category shall possess the certificate in the form as prescribed by the government of Karnataka and issued by the competent authority.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The candidates called for Test / Viva – voce will have to appear for the same at their own cost.
- If a candidates is found attempting to produce extraneous support or influence of any kind for his or her certificate is liable to be disqualified.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.