Name of post:- library professional trainee
Eligibility:- Graduation, Post – graduation
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs.8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be below 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 15th October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation or post – graduation in library science and information science from a recognized Indian university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply on plain paper along with bio data with self – attested copies of testimonials / documents send by speed post to The registrar, National institute of technology, Karnataka, post Srinivasnagar, ,Mangalore:- 575025, Karnataka on or before 15th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th October 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.