Name of post:- constable
Eligibility:- PUC, diploma
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 11600 – 21000/- per month
Last Date:- 14th December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-211Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 25 Years. The age of the applicant should be as on 14th December 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have PUC in science (Physics and Math) or 3 year diploma in electrical / electronics / Telecommunication and computer science awarded by board of Technical education and possess equivalent examination.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and s 100/- for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates. Payment of application should be made in stat bank of India collect. Applicants have to fill the application and generate the Challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Karnataka police www.ksp.gov.in from 15th November 2016 to 7th December 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for submission of online application is 21st November 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application is 14th December 2016.
- The applicant should apply online from 21st November 2016 to 14th December 2016.
- The posting of applicant will be at Karnataka.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
- The number of vacancies are 211.