Name of post:- Police sub – inspector (Civil)
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs.20000 – 36300/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-46 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 7th December 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have any degree from university recognized by UGC or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste categories candidates/ schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates/ Payment of application should be made in state bank of Mysore / state bank of Hyderabad only. Applicants have to fill the application and generate the Challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Karnataka state police www.ksp.gov.in from 15th November 2016 to 7th December 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 15th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 7th December 2016.
- Last date for the payment of application fee is 9th December 2016.
- General instruction:-
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 28 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 7th December 2016.