Name of post:- assistant conservation of forest
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 28100 – 50100/- per month
Last Date:- 8th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 25 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 Years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Sc. or B.Sc. in forestry or bachelor of science / engineering.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 9th June 2016 to 8th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for submission of online application is 9th June 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application is 8th July 2016.
- Last date for submission of fee is 9th July 2016.
- The applicant should apply online from 9th June 2016 to 8th July 2016.
- The posting of applicant will be at Karnataka.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
- The number of vacancies are 25.
- The name of the position is assistant conservation of forest.
- The name of the Organization is Karnataka Public Service Commission.