Karnataka RIE recruitment 2015 Lab Assistant 10 Posts : Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Mysore invites application for the position of 10 Lab Assistant, Professional Assistant and various vacancies. Walk-in-interview 2nd / 3rd September 2015.
Name of Post:- Lab Assistant / Professional Assistant
Eligibility:- B.Sc., Diploma, Degree
Job Location:- Karnataka
Last Date:- 2nd and 3rd September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Lab Assistant:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Lab Assistant should have passed B.Sc. or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Lab Assistant should be 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs 7600/- Per Month
Professional Assistant:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Professional Assistant should have Degree followed by Diploma / Degree in library science or its equivalent.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Professional Assistant should be 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs 23000/- Per Month
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Lab Assistant and Professional Assistant will be on the basis of walk-in-interview
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Lab Assistant and Professional Assistant may attend walk-in-interview along with their bio-data and original testimonials certificates / educational qualification certificates / proof of age certificates / caste certificate / community certificates / mark sheet certificates / experience certificates and a set of attested photocopies of testimonials on 2nd September 2015 and 3rd September 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- In the absence of the above mentioned required documents, applicants will not be eligible to attend the interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview / written test.
- The position is purely on contractual basis.
- The age of the candidates will be as on 1st September 2015.