Name of Post:-Lecturer
Eligibility:-Master Degree, B.Ed.
Job Location:-Bangalore (Karnataka)
Pay Scale:-Rs. 22800 – 43200/- Per Month
Last Date:-15th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-1130 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should for the post of Lecturer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years.
Qualification:-Candidate should have passed a Master Degree in Second class with minimum 55% marks in the concerned subject, and should have passed Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen communities.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 2500/- for General Merit and others (category- II(a), II(b), III(a) and III(B)) and Rs 2000/- for Schedule caste, Schedule Tribes, Category-! And Physically Disabled candidates are exempted from paying fees.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through Karnataka Examination Authority official website http://www.kea.nic.in from 16th May 2015 to 15th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The payment has to be made in the “Computerized Post Office” branches only.
- If the candidates desire to apply for more than one post, then they have to apply separately for each post.
- Candidates have to pay the fees separately for each post.
- The examination time table will be notified later in the KEA website http://kea.kar.nic.in
- The examination will be conduct in all Districts of the state of Karnataka.