Name of Post:-Lecturer
Eligibility:-Master Degree, B.Ed.
Job Location:-Bangalore (Karnataka)
Pay Scale:-Rs. 22800 – 43200/- Per Month
Last Date:-15th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-1130 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should for the post of Lecturer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years.
Qualification:-Candidate should have passed a Master Degree in Second class with minimum 55% marks in the concerned subject, and should have passed Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen communities.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 2500/- for General Merit and others (category- II(a), II(b), III(a) and III(B)) and Rs 2000/- for Schedule caste, Schedule Tribes, Category-! And Physically Disabled candidates are exempted from paying fees.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through Karnataka Examination Authority official website http://www.kea.nic.in from 16th May 2015 to 15th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The payment has to be made in the “Computerized Post Office” branches only.
- If the candidates desire to apply for more than one post, then they have to apply separately for each post.
- Candidates have to pay the fees separately for each post.
- The examination time table will be notified later in the KEA website http://kea.kar.nic.in
- The examination will be conduct in all Districts of the state of Karnataka.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.