Kerala CIFT recruitment 2015 notification Associate 5 Posts : Central Institution of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) invites application for the position of 05 Project Assistant and Research Associate. Walk-in-interview 11th August 2015.
Name of Post:- Project Assistant, Research Associate
Eligibility:- Graduate, Ph.D., Post-Graduation
Job Location:- Kerala
Last Date:- 11th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Project Assistant:- 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Graduate in any discipline of Fisheries / social science / Folklore.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 12000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidates should be 35 years as on the date of interview for men candidates and 40 years as on the date of interview for women.
Research Associate:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Ph.D. in Fisheries / any social science discipline or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research / teaching experience after Post-Graduation with at least one research paper in science citation indexed (SCI) journal.
- Experience:- Candidates should have 3 years of research / teaching experience after Post-Graduation with at least one research paper in science citation indexed (SCI) journal.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 36000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidates should be 40 years as on the date of interview for men candidates and 45 years as on the date of interview for women.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk-in-Interview that will be held at CIFT, Matsyaputi, P.O. Cochin.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear interview along with detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph and self-attested copies of all the certificates. The original certificates shall be produced for verification at the time of interview.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.