Name of Post:- Manager, Assistant manager
Total no. of Posts:- 196 Posts
Eligibility:- Bachelor Degree
Job Location:- Malappuram, Kerala
Last Date:- 5th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Officer Middle Management Scale- II (Manager) (General Banking Officer):- 01 Post
- Qualification:- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- Experience:- Two years as an Officer in Bank or Financial Institution as on 01.07.2013.
- Age Limit:- 21 to 32 Years
- Pay Scale:- 19400 – 28100/- Per month
Officer Junior Management Scale- I (Assistant Manager):- 93 Posts
- Qualification:- Bachelor Degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- Essential:- Essential : Proficiency in Local Language (Please see Note (4) below), Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification
- Age Limit:- 18 to 28 Years
- Pay Scale:- 14500 – 25700/- Per month
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- 102 Posts
- Qualification:- Bachelor Degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Essential: Proficiency in Local Language (Please see Note (4) below)
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Skills
- Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years
- Pay Scale:- 7200 – 19300/- Per month
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates who wish to apply need to fill the application online. Please follow the below link to Apply or visit the original jobs details page.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf.
- Mere admission to the Written Test and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Written examination and have been called for interview.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “UR” or “UR Persons with Disabilities‟ as applicable. OBC Certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying „CREAMY LAYER‟ clause based on income issued recently (i.e., issued on or after 01.04.2013) should be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.