Kerala High Court recruitment 2015 8 District Judge posts : High court of Kerala came into being from 1st November 1956, with its seat of Emakulam, its roots go back to the rulers of Travancore – Cochin to colonel Munro, the British resident and Diwan in the Travancore state and the political agent in Cochin state – the architect of the well regulated judicial system in both these native states to be High court of Madras with its tradition of a hundred years and over to the Travancore High court to the Cochin high court and to the Travancore Cochin High Court.
Kerala High court invites application for the position of 08 District and session Judge Vacancies. Apply from 15th October 2015 to 9th October 2015.
Name of Post:- District and session Judge
Eligibility:- As per Kerala High court rules
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 51550 – 63070/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of District and session Judge should not less than 3 years and should not more than 45 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of District and session Judge should be according to the rules and guidelines of High court of Kerala.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of District and session Judge may apply online through official website of Kerala High Court www.hckrecruitment.nic.in from 15th October 2015 to 9th November 2015 and send the receipt to the required and self-attested documents to “Registrar General, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulum, Kochi:- 682 031 on or before 5th December 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Date of Commencement of Step – I and step – II is 15th October 2015.
- Last date of Closure of Step – I process is 9th November 2015.
- Last date for Remittance of application fee is 18th November 2015.
- Date of Closure of Step – II process is 25th November 2015.
- Last date for receipt of copies of the required document is 5th December 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
- The number of vacancies are 08.
- The name of the position is District and session judge.