Kerala High Court recruitment 2016-17 confidential assistant post :- Kerala High court invites application for the position of 04 confidential assistant grade – II in the high court of Kerala, state of Kerala. Apply online before 27th July 2016.
Name of post:- confidential assistant
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs.13210 – 22360/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 4 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should born between 2nd January 1977 and 1st January 1998 (Both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply. Applicants belong to schedule caste categories candidates born between 2nd January 1975 and 1st January 1998 (Both days Inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Qualification:- Candidates should have Bachelor degree in any subject awarded or recognized by any of the universities in Kerala.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for all categories candidates. No fee is required to pay for schedule caste (SC) categories candidates / schedule tribe (ST) categories candidates / um-employed differently abled categories candidates. The application fee can be paid only through the branches of State bank of India using the system generated fee payment Challan.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Kerala High court www.hckrecruitment.nic.in from 27th June 2016 to 27th July 2016 for step – I and up to 6th August 2016 for step – II.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of commencement of step- I and step – II is 27th June 2016.
- Last date of closure of step-I process is 27th July 2016.
- Last date for remittance of application fee is 1st August 2016.
- Date of closure of step-II process is 6th August 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the applicant will be at Kerala.
- The name of the position is confidential assistant grade – II.
- The name of the organization is Kerala High court.
- A Bachelor degree in any subject awarded or recognized by any of the universities in Kerala.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.