Kerala IISR recruitment 2015 notification Professional posts : Indian Institute of spices research is a premier autonomous institution established by the history of Human resource Department, Government of India for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Indian Institute of spices research invites application for the position of Young Professional-I, Walk-in-interview 8th July 2015.
Name of Post:- Young Professional-I
Eligibility:- B.Tech, MCA
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Young Professional – I should be as per Indian Institute of science education and research.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Young Professional – I should have B.Tech. in computer science OR MCA.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the post of Young Professional – I should have 2 year experience in computer programming (PHP / MYSQL / JOOMLA).
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the post of Young Professional – I will be on the basis on walk-in-interview that will be held on 8th July 2015, 10.00 a.m. at ICAR – IISER, Kozhikode.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Young Professional – I may attend walk-in-interview along with original certificate.
Venue of Interview:- Candidates applying for the post of Young Professional – I may attend walk-in-interview that will be held on 8th July 2015, 10.00 a.m. at ICAR – IISER, Kozhikode.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The Institute reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts.
- No interim enquires / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence / political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification.
- The posts are initially for a period of one year.
- Period will be further extendable on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- The posts are purely contractual and temporary mode for completing the engagement.
- No TA / DA will be paid for interview.
- The Director decision will be final and binding in al respect.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.