Kerala KMML recruitment 2015 notification Operator 12 Post : Kerala Mineral and Metals Limited (KMML) invites application for the position of 12 Operator Grade – B vacancies. Apply before 11th September 2015.
Name of Post:- Operator Grade – B
Eligibility:- Diploma, Degree
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15560 – 37580/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Operator Grade – B should be 38 years as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Operator Grade – B should have Diploma in Chemical engineering with minimum 60% marks or Degree in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of applying for the position of Operator Grade – B is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of applying for the position of Operator Grade – B may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant document send to General Manager (P& A / EDP, Kerala Mineral and Metal Limited, Sankramanglam, Chavara, Kollam:- 693583 on or before11th September 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Candidate applying for the position of Operator Grade – B should have minimum 6 year experience a Operator in a large chemical / fertilizer factory or refinery employing not less then 500 persons.
- Those who are working in government department / Public sector undertaking and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Since the candidates selected will have to work in rotating skills including night, only male candidates need apply.
- SC / ST category candidates will be allowed due preference including age relaxation.
- The government orders and rules applicable to preferential category will be binding upon such suitable candidates.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.