Kerala KUFOS recruitment 2015 notification Assistant 8 Post : Kerala University of Fisheries and ocean studies (KUFOS) invites application for the position of 08 Assistant. Apply before 17th October 2015.
Name of Post:- Assistant
Eligibility:- Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 17000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Assistant should be as per Kerala university of fisheries and ocean studies (KUFOS) rules and guidelines.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Assistant should have
Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
Diploma in computer applications obtained after a course of study will not less than 6 month duration or its equivalent recognized by the government.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Assistant having 179 days working experience in universities / public enterprise / government department.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 350/- for General candidates and Ra 110/- for SC / ST candidates through cash or demand draft in the favor of Finance officer, Kerala University of Fisheries and ocean studies, Panangad payable at Vyttila branch.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Assistant may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of all supporting certificates send to The registrar, Kerala university of fisheries and ocean studies, Panangad, PO Kochi:- 682506 on or before 17th October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The period of the contract is for one year and extendable up to a maximum of 3 year.
- The university reserves the right to not fill up any or all posts.
- The university reserves the right to offer a post at a lower / higher level than notified.
- The university reserves the right to draw reserve panel for appointment to possible future vacancies.
- The university reserves the right to relax any of the desirable qualification / experience at its discretion for reason to be recorded.
- The qualification prescribed shall be as on the last date of application.
- Written examination / interview will be conducted based in the number of vacancies.
- No interim queries regarding test / interview / selection will be entertained.
- Canvassing in form will be disqualification.