Kerala Police recruitment 2015 notification Havildars Posts : Kerala Police invites application for the recruitment of sportsmen to the following teams in Kerala Police will be made from among the out – standing sports personnel in the following disciplines for the position of Havildars in the armed police Battalions in various disciplines. Apply before 19th December 2015.
Name of Post:- Havildars
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Not specified
Last Date:- 19th December 2015
Total no. of Posts:-
- Basketball:- Women and men
- Volley ball:- Women and men
- Athletics:- Women and men
- Football:- Men
- Swimming:- Men
- Water Polo:– Men
- Handball:- Men
- Canoeing:- Men
- Kayaking:- Men
- Judo:- Men
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Havildars should not less than 18 years and should not more than 25 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015. The maximum age limit will be released for other backward classes / schedule castes / schedule tribes according to rules.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Havildars should have following qualification:-
- First or second place in individual athletic events in recognized state meets and who have been selected to represent the state.
- First place in team events in athletic like 4*400 relays and 4*100 in recognized state meets and who have been selected to represent the state.
- Represented the states in the games like football / Volleyball etc. and secured selection to represent in inter – state / national Championships.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Havildars may apply in prescribed application along with copies of certificates and sports performance send by directly or by post to The State Police Chief, Police Head – Quarters, Thiruvananthapuram:- 695010 on or before 19th December 2015. The cover containing application shall be super – scribed as “Application for the appointment under sports Quota”.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.