Name of post:- senior resident
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th January 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of senior resident should be 35 years and the age of the candidate should be as on 25th January 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of senior resident should have MD radio – diagnosis / MD pathology / MD general medicine / paediatrics or equivalent from recognized university / institute /college.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of senior resident will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of senior resident may apply on plain paper along with self – attested copies of certificates and a recent passport size photograph send to the Director, Post Box No 2417, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical college, P.O Thiruvananthapuram 695001 on or before 25th January 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 25th January 2016.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Kerala.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 25th January 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The grade pay of the candidate will be Rs 6600/-.
- The number of vacancies are 05.
- The name of the position is senior resident.
- The name of the organization is Regional Cancer Centre (RCC).