Name of Post:- Field Assistant
Job Location:- Kolkata
Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Field Assistant at Directorate of Light Houses and Light Ships (DGLL) should not les than 18 years and should not more than 40 years for persons outsourced from open market and the age should be 65 years for retired government officials.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Field Assistant at Directorate of Light Houses and Light Ships (DGLL) should have Diploma in Electronics engineering or communication engineering or Electronics and communication engineering or Electrical and electronics engineering from an institution recognized by Central government or state government.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Field Assistant at Directorate of Light Houses and Light Ships (DGLL) may send their application with self-attested copies of documents send to office on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Professional with requisite qualification and experience as prescribed be engaged through outsourcing.
- Retired government employee with relevant experience would also be eligible for selection.
- The maximum contentious engagement for a person would be 5 years.
- The appointment of the outsourced staff would be on full time basis.
- The appointment of the outsourced staff if Ofa. Temporary nature.
- The appointment can be cancelled at any time by the Director without assigning any reason.
- The person would be medically fit and free from any communicable disease.
- Selected candidates should have their own staying arrangement.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.