Name of Post:- Data entry operator, computer operator, Steno
Eligibility:- +2 class, Diploma, Graduate, Post-Graduation Diploma
Job Location:- Kolkata
Pay Scale:- Rs. 8400/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Data Entry Operator:- 22 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Data Entry operator should have +2 class Diploma in computers / NIELIT “O” level and typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi and one year experience.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 6600/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Data Entry operator should be as per national institute of electronics and information technology rules.
Computer Operator Steno:- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of computer operator steno should have Graduation with one year post-Graduation diploma in computer science / applications / NIELIT “A” level and knowledge of shorthand and speed as per government norms.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 8400/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of computer operator steno should be as per national institute of electronics and information technology rules.
Selection process:- The selection of the candidate applying for the position data entry operator and computer operator steno will be on the basis of walk-in-interview on 6th October 2015.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of data entry operator and computer operator are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through cash or demand draft in favor of Director NIELIT payable at Chandigarh.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of data entry operator and computer operator may appear walk-in-interview along with application form and testimonials in original on 6th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th October 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The age and experience will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- NIELIT reserves the right to revise / reschedule / cancel / suspend / postpone recruitment process.
- Canvassing in any form and bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a dis-qualification.
- The decision of the Managing director in all matters will be final.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post separately.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.