Kolkata Port Trust recruitment 2015 Inland Master posts : Kolkata Port Trust, Haldia Dock complex intends to engage 02 Inland masters on contractual basis under the marine operations division, Haldia dock complex, KOPT at Haldia. Applications are invites from eligible candidates for the aforesaid contractual engagement, the detail of eligibility criteria of which given below.
Kolkata Port Trust invites application for the position of 02 Inland Master on contractual basis. Apply before 16th November 2015.
Name of Post:- Inland Master
Eligibility:- Higher secondary
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 34000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Inland Master should not less than 25 years and should not more than 45 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st October 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Inland Master should have mapped higher secondary class or equivalent. Candidate should have possess 1st class Inland Master certificate issued by the competent authority. Candidate should be able to carry out the orders of the vessel – in – charge.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Inland Master should have 3 year of experience as 1st class Inland Master.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Inland Master may apply in prescribed application form along with one recent passport size photograph and self-attested photograph of relevant certificates. Application in sealed envelope super-scribed “Application for contractual engagement of Inland master” send to the office of the manager (P & IR), Haldia dock complex, Jawahar Tower connector building, PO:- Haldia Township, District:- Purba Medinipur, PIN:- 721607 on or before 16th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right upon the candidate for selection.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process without any reference to the candidates.
- Incomplete application or application received after the last date may not be entertained.
- The selected candidates will be responsible for navigation of the craft.
- The candidate will be entitled to TA / DA as applicable to the regular incumbents in the position of Bhandary under M.O. Division, HDC.