Kolkata Port Trust recruitment 2015 Security officer 5 Posts : Kolkata Post Trust invites application for the position of 05 Security Office and inspector on contractual basis. Apply before 27th November 2015.
Name of Post:- Security Office and inspector
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Security Officer:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have graduation and should be retired from Kolkata Police during last one year having the force for at least 10 years OR retird from CISF /other Para – Military forces.
- Experience:- Candidate should have experience of working with investigating cadre of Kolkata Police OR working in industry ports / airports / handling crowds / enquiry / training / development / parades etc.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not above than 62 years. Candidate should be in sound health.
Inspector:- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have graduation and should be from Ex – SM / Police retired from not below the rank of JCO / sub – inspector of police. Those having experience of handling law and order situations / deployed of personnel / enquiry / crowd control / direct action etc. will be preferred.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 18720/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not above than 55 years.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of relevant certificates send to The office of the Secretary, Kolkata Port Trust, 15 Strand road, Kolkata:- 700001 on or before 27th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- All applications to be submitted to the above mentioned address.
- Last date of application is 27th November 2015.
- KOPT reserves the right to reject incomplete applications.
- KOPT reserves the right to reduce / increase the number of vacancies at any stage as per the requirement.
- KOPT reserves the right to refuse to call any candidates or candidates to interview without assigning any reason.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.