Kolkata Port Trust recruitment 2015 Trainee Pilot 10 Posts : Kolkata Port Trust intends to recruit 10 Trainee Pilots at Kolkata Dock system for which applications are invited from candidates in possession of any of the following certificate of competences issued by the Director General of shipping, government of India.
Name of Post:- Trainee Pilots
Eligibility:- Master (FG)
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 32900 – 58000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Trainee Pilot should be as on 1st June 2015:-
- For B.Sc. Nautical Science:- 25 years
- For 2nd Mate (FG) / 1st Mate (FG) / Dredge Master Gr. I & II:- 30 years
- For Master (FG) / Dredge Master Gr – I:- 35 years
Qualification:- Candidate should have (FG) / Dredge Master Grade- I or equivalent certificate issued by the Indian navy / Coast Guard. 1st Mates (FG) / Dredge Master Grade-II / 2nd Mates (FG) / B.Sc. Nautical Science.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials and 2 recent passport size photograph, detailed Bio-data and application in sealed envelope, super-scribing the name of the post applied for and send to The Director, Marine department, Kolkata Port Trust, 15 Strand road, Kolkata – 700001 on or before 31st July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidates will join as Trainee Pilots and on successful completion of the prescribed training schedule.
- Candidates would be adjusted against regular vacancies of Pilots.
- During the training period the incumbents will be paid monthly remuneration depending on entry qualification.
- Each candidate shall be allowed a maximum 3 attempt to pass each of the examination.
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a BOND that they would serve the port at least for a period of 5 years.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.