Kolkata Port Trust recruitment 2016-17 notification marine officer posts :- Kolkata Port Trust invites application for the position of 02 junior marine officer vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 11th November 2016.
Name of post:- junior marine officer
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs.24500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have incumbents working / working as petty / chief petty office in Navy / coast guard preferably in the field of engine room Artificer, signal and general duty / B.Sc. (Nautical science) or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed bio – data with attested copies of relevant documents and one recent passport size photograph send to the manager (P&AR), Haldia Dock cpmlex, Jawahar tower building, PO:- Haldoa Township, district:- Purba Medinipur, West Bengal;- 721607 on or before 11th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 11th November 2016.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior marine officer should have incumbents working / working as petty / chief petty office in Navy / coast guard preferably in the field of engine room Artificer, signal and general duty / B.Sc. (Nautical science) or equivalent.
- The name of the organization is Kolkata Port Trust.
- The number of vacancies are 02.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior marine officer is 25 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2016.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.