Name of Post:- Marine Engineer
Eligibility:- Marine Engineer Officer Licence
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Marine Engineer Officer Class III should be 25 years as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Marine Engineer Officer Class III should have obtained Marine Engineer Officer Class III (NCV – 2nd Engineer) Licence from Director General of Shipping / Ministry of Shipping and government of India.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Marine Engineer Officer Class III should have 1 year experience as 2nd Engineer.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Marine Engineer Officer Class III may apply on plain paper along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials and send to the Manager (P & IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector building, P.O Haldia Township, District Purba, Medinipur, Pin:- 721607 on or before 25th August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The engagement will be for a period of one year.
- Kolkata Post Trust reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms and conditions as may be mutually agreed upon.
- The selected candidates will be entitled to 15 days leave, which may be availed of with prior approval.
- On official tour outside head quarter, the candidates will be entailed to TA / DA as applicable to the regular incumbent of equivalent.
- The candidates will be required to work at any place / office within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Port Trust.
- The candidates may avail the facility of accommodation (unfurnished) on payment of license fee rent as applicable.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.