Name of Post:- Assistant (Administration and Accounts)
Job Location:- Karnakata
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10620 – 32725/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st June 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Assistant (Administration):- 45 Posts
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in any subjects of a Statutory / Recognized University.
Assistant (Accountants):- 45 Posts
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce Accountancy as one of the subjects of the statutory/ recognized University.
Age Limit:- Between 18 to 35 Years
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years for Ex – Serviceman
Application Fee:- Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates).
Mode of payment: The candidates can remit the application fee to the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Current Account as per the details given below:
- Current Acct. No.: 00000031480010180
- Bank: State Bank of India, IFB, Residency Road, Bangalore
- IFS Code: SBIN0009077
How to apply:- Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria should apply online only, by filling the online application through KPCL website www.karnatakapower.com. Any other mode of submission of application will not be entertained.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The Candidates should preferably have Computer Knowledge [MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power point presentation, Internet and Email operation].
- Any correspondence from KPCL to the candidates will be addressed to the correspondence address given by the candidates in the online application.
- KPCL reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process in part or in full at any stage without assigning any reason;
- The filled-in applications without the accompanying prescribed fee are liable for rejection.
- Facility for payment of application fee through local post offices is also provided. For this purpose candidate should approach the local post office where this facility is available. “Furnishing of mobile number or any contact number is mandatory. The same number should be mentioned in both the application form as well as in fee receipt issued by the postal authority”.
- Candidates are expected to be aware of the criteria for claiming reservation under SC, ST, Categories – I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB as well as norms for horizontal reservation quota including Hyderabad-Karnataka Region quota prevailing in Government of Karnataka as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- Rural certificate as prescribed in the GOs No. DPAR 08 SRR 2001 dated 13.2.2001 and GO No. DPAR 96 SRR 2005 dated 10.8.2005:
- Candidates claiming reservation under rural quota should have studied from 1st to 10th Standard in rural areas. The Rural Study Certificate should be in the format prescribed in GO as mentioned in.
- above, duly attested by the Head Master of the School and countersigned by the concerned BEO.
- Project Displaced Person certificate as prescribed in the GOs No. DPAR 23 SRR 99, Dated 23.11.2000
- Certificate for having studied in Kannada Medium from 1st standard to 10th standard as prescribed in Govt. Notification No. DPAR 71 GPR 2001 dated 24.10.2002, where claim is made for reservation under „Kannada Medium‟ category.
- Certificate as prescribed in Govt. Official Memorandum No.DPAR 115 SRR 2005 Bangalore dated 19.11.2005 where claim is made for reservation under Physically Handicapped category, should possess a medical certificate issued by the competent medical authority to show physical defect or deformity.
- Discharge Certificate for having served in Military/Defence/Armed Forces in respect of Ex- Serviceman candidate.