KRCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 Project Engineer posts :- Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL) invites application for the position of 03 project engineer vacancies. Applicants may attend walk – in – interview on 21st September 2016.
Name of post:- project engineer
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering,
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.45000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation in civil engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at hotel Rishi Regency, civil lines, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh on 21st September 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview form along with attested copies of certificate of all qualification at hotel Rishi Regency, civil lines, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh on 21st September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 21st September 2016.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem it.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates as mentioned iin the instructions sheet are attached with the application as incomplete application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure to read the amended recruitment policy of KRCL.
- Applicants should read job description given in the instruction sheet on KRCL website before applying.
- Female applicants may kindly note that the category involves duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts on railway station at odd hours at road side station and also away from headquarters.