KRIBHCO Recruitment 2015 Engineer Trainee vacancies : Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (KRIBHCO) invites application for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Computer / Electronics and communication and instrumentation stream.
Name of Post:-Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligibility:-BE / B.Tech.
Job Location:-All India
Pay Scale:-Rs. 22000 – 46500/- Per Month
Last Date:-24th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee should not be less than 27 years as on 30th April 2015.
Qualification:-Candidate should have only B.Tech graduation form 34 listed Institutes with GATE- 2015 score card (qualified GATE). Candidate should have BE / B.Tech with overall marks 65% and above marks. For result awaited / appeared till 6th semester 65% aggregate is mandatory. Only 2015 pass-out or passing out candidates eligible.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website http://kribhco.indianformative.com from 3rd June 2015 to 24th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidate should have No Gaps – Backlog in Graduation.
- Result awaited applicant can apply.
- Candidate should have 65% marks and above in X, XII.
- Training Period and position is one year for Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- GET will be required to execute a bond to serve KRIBHCO for a period of three years after completion of training.
- The bond amount will be Rs 2 Lacs for General / OBC category and Rs 50000/- for SC /. ST candidates.
- This recruitment application and short-listing process is 100% online.
- No offline communication will be entertained.
- Each step of selection will be intimated on the career section on corporate website www.kribhco.net only.
- For any correspondence mark a mail to “ Kribhcoget2016@indiainformative.com “.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.