KVS Recruitment 2015 Vice Principal Clerk 4330 vacancies : Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) invites application for the post of 4339 Lower Division Clerk, Vice Principal, Finance Officer and Upper Division Clerk, Primary teacher, trained Grade Teacher (TGT) and various vacancies in the officer’s Grade, teaching Misc., Teaching and Non0Teachinfg posts through direct recruitment for the years 2014-15 and 2016-17,
Name of Post:-Vice Principal, Lower Division clerk, Finance officer and various vacancies
Eligibility:- +2 class, Master Degree, B.Ed., B.Com, MBA, CA, PGDM, M.Com., ICWA
Job Location:-All India
Last Date:-22nd June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 4339 Posts
Vice Principal:-30 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Master Degree from recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate. Candidate should have B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree.
- Experience:-candidate holding analogous posts or posts of vice-Principal in Central / State Government / Autonomous organization of central / State government.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should not be less than 35 years and should not be more than 45 years.
Finance Officer:-01 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have B.Com. With 50% marks in aggregate OR M.Com. With 50% marks OR CA (Inter) or ICWA (Inter) or MBA (Finance or PGDM (Finance)
- Experience:-candidate holding at least 4 year Post qualification experience in the Audit and Account work Or M.Com with 50% marks and at least 3 years post qualification experience in Audit and Accounts work.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be up to 35 years.
Upper Division Clerk:-153 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have graduation in any stream from recognized University / Institute.
- Experience:-candidate holding 3 year experience as LDC in Central government / State government / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertaking.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be up to 30 years.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years to candidates belonging to PWD communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 1200/- for Vice Principal and Finance officer and Rs 750/- for other Teaching and Non-Teaching posts through credit card / Debit card / master or Visa Approved) Indian Bank will charge 30/- as Service charge in addition to the fees.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online through official Website http://obapply.in/KVS from 23rd May 2015 to 22nd June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.