Name of Post:-Vice Principal, Lower Division clerk, Finance officer and various vacancies
Eligibility:- +2 class, Master Degree, B.Ed., B.Com, MBA, CA, PGDM, M.Com., ICWA
Job Location:-All India
Last Date:-22nd June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 4339 Posts
Vice Principal:-30 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Master Degree from recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate. Candidate should have B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree.
- Experience:-candidate holding analogous posts or posts of vice-Principal in Central / State Government / Autonomous organization of central / State government.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should not be less than 35 years and should not be more than 45 years.
Finance Officer:-01 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have B.Com. With 50% marks in aggregate OR M.Com. With 50% marks OR CA (Inter) or ICWA (Inter) or MBA (Finance or PGDM (Finance)
- Experience:-candidate holding at least 4 year Post qualification experience in the Audit and Account work Or M.Com with 50% marks and at least 3 years post qualification experience in Audit and Accounts work.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be up to 35 years.
Upper Division Clerk:-153 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have graduation in any stream from recognized University / Institute.
- Experience:-candidate holding 3 year experience as LDC in Central government / State government / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertaking.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be up to 30 years.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years to candidates belonging to PWD communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 1200/- for Vice Principal and Finance officer and Rs 750/- for other Teaching and Non-Teaching posts through credit card / Debit card / master or Visa Approved) Indian Bank will charge 30/- as Service charge in addition to the fees.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online through official Website http://obapply.in/KVS from 23rd May 2015 to 22nd June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.