Ludhiana PAU recruitment 2015 Junior Filed Helper posts : Punjab Agricultural University, applications are invited for the engagement of posts of Junior Field / Field Helper at Ludhiana at the fixed salary per month with the following qualification. Apply before 30th July 2015,
Name of Post:- Junior Field / Field Helper
Eligibility:- Middle class
Job Location:- Ludhiana (Punjab)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Junior Field / Field Assistant should not less than 18 years and should not more than 63 years,
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Field / Field Assistant should have passed Matriculation class with Punjabi.
Desirable:- Candidates Junior Field / Field Assistant having already assisting in the conduct of field experiment or handling of samples for laboratory analysis.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Field / Field Assistant are required to pay application fees of Rs 50/- through Demand Draft in favor of Comptroller Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Junior Field / Field Assistant may apply on plain paper containing name / address / age certificate / educational qualification age certificate / experience age certificate / caste certificate / mark sheets age certificate etc. along with a demand draft as fee charges and attested copies of all certificates send to the Office of the University on or before 30th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidates should send their application complete in all respect to this office on or before 30th July 2015.
- They should appear the selection committee for the interview on in the office of Head, department of social science.
- No separate letter for interview will be issued.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Application received after due date / received without application fee shall not be considered.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.