Madhya Pradesh AIIMS recruitment 2016 notification resident posts :- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position 50 junior resident vacancies. Apply online before 10th June 2016.
Name of post:- Junior resident
Eligibility:- MBBS, BDS
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 50 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should de 33 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 10th June 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed MBBD / BDS (Including completion of internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in from 10th May 2016 to 10th June 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.