Name of post:- block development officer
Eligibility:- graduation, degree
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Last Date:- 7th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 71 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 60 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation / degree from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) of Madhya Pradesh and Rs 1000/- for others categories candidates and outside residents of Madhya Pradesh through Kiosk or debit cards / credit cards / net banking.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Public service commission www.mponline.gov.in / www.mppsc.com and www.mppsc.nic.in from 8th April 2016 to 7th May2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 8th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 7th May 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Public service commission www.mponline.gov.in / www.mppsc.com and www.mppsc.nic.in.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of block development officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- The number of vacancies are 71.
- The posting of the applicant will be at Madhya Pradesh.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.