Madhya Pradesh PSC recruitment 2016 service examination posts :- Madhya Pradesh Public service commission (MPSC) invites application for the position of 255 state service examination 2016 vacancies. Apply online before 14th April 2016.
Name of post:- state service examination 2016
Eligibility:- graduation, degree
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Last Date:- 14th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 255 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation / degree from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) of Madhya Pradesh and Rs 500/- for others categories candidates and outside residents of Madhya Pradesh through Kiosk or debit cards / credit cards / net banking.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Public service commission www.mponline.gov.in / www.mppsc.com and www.mppsc.nic.in from 21st March 2016 to 14th April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 21st March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 14thApril 2016.
- Date of preliminary examination is 29th May 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Public service commission www.mponline.gov.in / www.mppsc.com and www.mppsc.nic.in.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant professor will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.