Name of post:- Stipendiary Trainee and technician
Eligibility:- B.Sc., Diploma, HSC, SSC
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th February 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Stipendiary trainee:- 01 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 34 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have minimum 65% marks in bachelor degree in science (Physics as principal and Mathematics / chemistry / statistics / electronics / computer science as subsidiary subjects.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300/- Per Month
Technician (Air Conditioning):- 01 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed higher secondary class or senior secondary class with minimum 60% marks with science and Math plus trade certificate of one year duration in air conditioning.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online or offline through the official website of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) http://www.rrcat.gov.in and send the print-out along with copies of relevant certificates to the assistant personnel office (Recruitment), Raja Ramanna Centre for advanced technology, PO:- CAT, Indire:- 452013, Madhya Pradesh on or before 29th February 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.