Name of Post:- Technician – B and Scientific Assistant – B
Eligibility:- SSC, HSC, B.Sc., Diploma
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 46 Posts
Technician- B:- 35 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with science and Math as subject plus Trade certificate or not less than one year duration recognized by the Competent Authority in the trade of Electrical / Plumbing / Masonry / Carpentry.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 18 years and should not more than 25 years.
Scientific Assistant- B:- 11 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have passed B.Sc. in Horticulture from a recognized university with a minimum of 60 marks OR Diploma in Mechanical engineering / Civil engineering from a recognized institute from a minimum of 60% marks. (3 year after S.S.C)
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for any position is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply in prescribed application along with self-attested copies of all certificates and education certificates send to Assistant Personal officer, Directorate of Construction services and estate management, Department of Atomic energy, Vikram Sarabhai Bhawan, 2nd floor, North wing, Anushaktnagar, Mumbai:- 400094 on or before 21st September 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.