Maharashtra IBPS recruitment 2015 DGM Legal posts : Institute of banking Personnel service (IBPS) invites application for the position of DGM Legal on contractual basis. Apple before 15th October 2015.
Name of Post:- DGM Legal
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Not specified
Last Date:- 15th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of DGM Legal should be 62 years as on 30th November 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of DGM Legal should have Degree in Law (LLB) from a university / Institution / board recognized by government of India / approved by government regulatory bodies and enrolled as an advocate with Bar council.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of DGM Legal will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of DGM Legal may apply application on plain paper along with all the certificates send to General Manager – Administration institute of banking personnel selection, IBPS House, Plot No 166, 90ft road, Off western express high way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai:- 400101 on or before 15th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for submission of application is 15th October 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Candidate may mention in their application the last salary drawn and salary expected.
- Knowledge in computer operation / language will be an added advantage.
- His / Her integrity should not have been doubtful during his / her service.
- No Punishment / penalty should have been inflicted on him / her during he=is / her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.
- Appointment will be on contractual basis.
- The initial period will be of 1 to 2 years subject to quarterly review.
online फॉर्म अप्लाई करे और UK में पढ़ाई करे और साथ में पाए Scholarship
Get more than 100 mock tests to practice for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC & other exams.