Maharashtra IBPS recruitment 2016-17 Divisional head posts :- Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) invites online applications for the position of 01 Divisional head (Technology Support services) vacancies. Apply before 30th June 2016.
Name of post:- Divisional head
Eligibility:- Degreein engineering, master degree in engineering
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 125000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:-1 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not exceeding 62 years. The applicant should have been born not earlier than 2nd June 1953 (dates inclusive).
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor / master degree in electronics engineering / electronics and Tele-communication engineering / electronics and communication engineering / electronics and instrumentation engineering / computer science engineering / information technology engineering / computer application or equivalent from a university / institute / board recognized by government of India / approved by government regulatory bodies.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form will all the relevant documents and experience certificate send to the General Manager – Administrative institute of Banking personal selection, IBPS house, Plot No 166, 90 FT DP road, OFF western express highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai:- 400101 on or before 30th June 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th June 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Knowledge in computer operations / language will be an added advantage.
- His / her integrity should have been doubtful during his / her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.
- Appointment will be on contractual basis.
- The initial period be of 1 to 2 year subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his / her continued good performance and physical fitness.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.