Maharashtra IISER recruitment 2015 Assistant 2 vacancies : Indian Institute of science education and research is a premier autonomous institution established by the history of Human resource Department, Government of India for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Indian Institute of science education and research (IISER) invites application for the position of 02 Office Assistant Multi – Skill on contract basis for IISER Pune from Indian possessing essential and desirable qualification and experience as under:-
Name of Post:- Office Assistant Multi Skill
Job Location:- Pine (Maharashtra)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 19600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Office Assistant Multi – Skill should not more than 35 years as on closing date of application.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Office Assistant Multi – Skill should have Bachelor or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks / equivalent grade. Candidates should be proficient in MS – Office and relates computer applications.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Office Assistant Multi – Skill may apply online through official website of the organization Indian Institute of science education and Research (IISER) wwwiiserpune.ac.in on or before 10th August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The Institute reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts.
- No interim enquires / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence / political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification.
- The posts are initially for a period of one year.
- Period will be further extendable on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- The outsourced employee shall be on pay roll of M/s BIS India Limited.
- The posts are purely contractual and temporary mode for completing the engagement.