Maharashtra MRVC recruitment 2015 Engineer 23 Posts : Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited (MRVC) invites application for the position of 23 Site Engineer based on GATE score for execution of projects in Mumbai Suburban Area. Apply before 31st July 2015.
Name of Post:- Site Engineer
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 27520/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 23 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Site Engineer should not be exceed 30 years as on 1st July 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Site Engineer should have bachelor degree in Civil with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized government universities or Institutions through full time regular course only.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of score of Graduate aptitude test in Engineering 2015. Based on the GATE – 2015 score and Organizational requirement. Candidates will be shortlist for the personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with GATE- 2015 admit card and GATE- 2015 official score card. Engineering graduation mark sheet, Engineering Graduation certificate and date of birth certificate / age proof certificate and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment of Joining.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal interview are required to bring their original GATE – 2015 admit card and other certificates at the time of interview.
- Candidates employed with government departments / PSUs / Autonomous bodies have in produce NOC at the time of interview.
- MRVC reserves the right to cancel / restrict the recruitment process.
- Any query / information / correspondence regarding this recruitment process would be made available through email only.
- In the event of non-receipt of any communication from this office within 15 days after the closing date, the candidates may contact this office through email.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.