Maharashtra NCRA recruitment 2016 Technical Trainee 5 posts :- National Centre for radio Astrophysics (NCRA) invites application for the position of 05 Scientific assistant, technical trainee and administrative trainee vacancies. Apply online / offline before 30th June 2016.
Name of post:- Scientific assistant, technical trainee
Eligibility:- B.Sc., Diploma, graduate
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 30th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 5 Posts
Scientific Assistant – B:- 01 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should below 43 years for schedule caste categories candidates plus person with disabilities categories candidates.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Sc. in Physics / electronics / diploma in engineering in electronics / electrical and electronics with 60% marks in aggregate.
Technical Trainee:- 02 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should below 28 years for schedule caste categories candidates plus person with disabilities categories candidates.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 16000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have full time B.Sc. in physics / electronics / diploma in electronics / electrical and electronics / radio engineering or equivalent from a recognized university with a good academic record / sound knowledge in physical science and motivation for research.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of National Centre for radio Astrophysics (NCRA) http://www.ncra.tifr.res.in and those applicants who can-not apply online, can submit hard copy in the prescribed application format in a sealed cover super – scribed the post applied for on the envelope to the administrative office, NCRA- TIFR, post bag 3, Ganesh khind, Pune University campus, Pune:- 411007 on or before 30th June 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of online / offline application is 30th June 2016.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.