Maharashtra NEERI recruitment 2015 Assistant 8 vacancies : National Environment Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) invites application for the post of 08 Project Assistant – II / III on temporary basis. Walk-in-interview 5th September 2015.
Name of Post:- Project Assistant – II / III
Eligibility:- M.Sc., B.Tech., ME, M.Tech.
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000 – 14000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Project Assistant – Ii / III should not less than 28 years and should not more than 32 years. (Age relaxation as per rule for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government rules).
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Project Assistant – II / III should have
- BE / B.Tech chemical -3, M.Sc. Microbiology -1 (Desirable minimum one year experience in E/A related studies).
- BE computer, M.Sc. Environmental science with minimum 2 year experience in E / A related studies.
- Masters (PG Degree) in sociology / social welfare / political science / psychology / geography / Anthropology / Economics / Planning / Ecology and environmental with minimum 2 year experience in social studies.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Project Assistant – II / III may apply bio-data supported by copies of certificates send to Scientist and Head, Environment impact and risk assessment on or before 5th September 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis.
- It may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project.
- The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration.
- The engagement shall not be an appointment, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for Interview.
- No separate interview call latter will be issued.
- Candidates who do not fulfill educational qualification will not be interviewed.
- No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates who do not fulfil the prescribed educational qualification will not be interviewed.