Maharashtra PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification Agriculture service post :- Maharashtra Public service commission (MPSC) invites application for the Position of 50 Maharashtra Agriculture service main examination 2016 for various department. Apply Online Before 21st October 2016.
Name of post:- Maharashtra Agriculture service main examination 2016
Eligibility:- B.Sc., B.Tech.
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st October 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 50 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Sc. in agriculture / B.Tech in agriculture engineering from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 523/- for un – reserved category candidates and Rs 323/- for reserved categories candidates in the form of SBI Challan/ online payment / debit card / credit card / net banking / CSC (Challan Service Centre).
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Maharashtra Public service commission www.mpsc.gov.in from 7th October 2016 to 21st October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 7th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 21st October 2016.
- Last date for the payment of fee in state bank of India is 24th October 2016.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Mumbai.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Maharashtra Agriculture service main examination 2016 should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 38 years.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.