Maharashtra PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification civil judge posts :- Maharashtra Public service commission (MPSC) Invites application for the Position of 131 civil judge junior division and judicial magistrate first class main examination 2016 vacancies for various department. Apply Online Before 1st September 2016.
Name of post:- civil judge junior division
Eligibility:- LLB, LLM
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Last Date:- As per notification
Total No. of Posts:- 131 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess law graduate / LLB / LLM degree with 55% marks or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 523/- for un – reserved category candidates and Rs 323/- for reserved categories candidates in the form of SBI Challan/ online payment / debit card / credit card / net banking / CSC (Challan Service Centre).
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Maharashtra Public service commission www.mpsc.gov.in from 18th August 2016 to 1st September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 18th August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 1st September 2016.
- Last date for the payment of fee in state bank of India is 2nd September 2016.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Mumbai.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of civil judge junior division and judicial magistrate first class main examination 2016 should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years.