Name of post:- Police Sub – Inspector departmental Examination 2016
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- As Per Company Norms
Last Date:- 11th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:-828 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st June 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree from a recognized university / institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 523/- for un – reserved category candidates and Rs 323/- for reserved categories candidates in the form of SBI Challan/ online payment / debit card / credit card / net banking / CSC (Challan Service Centre).
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Maharashtra Public service commission www.mpsc.gov.in from 27th June 2016 to 11th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 27th June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 11th July 2016.
- Last date for the payment of fee in state bank of India is 12th July 2016.
- Applicant should apply online on or before 11th July 2016.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Mumbai.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Police Sub – Inspector departmental Examination 2016 should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st June 2016.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.