Maharashtra PWD recruitment August 2014 – 2015 : Applications were invited through advertisement published for the various post of junior Engineer, Civil Engineering Assistant and stenographer in following, apply before 21st August 2014.
Name of Post:- Junior Engineer, Civil Engineer, Assistant and Stenographer
Eligibility:- Diploma, 12th Pass
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Last Date:- 21st August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Junior Engineer:- 196 Posts
- Qualification:- Diploma in civil Engineering, DOEACC, MSCIT.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4300/-
Civil Engineer Assistant:- 45 Posts
- Qualification:- SC passed with one year Diploma in architecture or Civil or draftman, MSCIT or DOEACC.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2400/-
Application Fee:- Candidates have to Pay Rs. 300/- (Bank Charges Rs. 60/-) for general category and Rs. 200/- (Bank Charge Rs. 60/-) for reserved categories, fees are not applicable for Ex – servicemen. Payment should be done through Challan of state Bank of India or Candidates can pay account No. 7776900546 / 47 / 48 / 49.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates can apply their application through online www.pwdmumbaicircle.in from 8th august 2014 to 21st August 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Starting Date for Online registration: 8th August 2014 at 12:00 PM
- Last Date for online Registration: 21st August 2014 by 5:30 PM
- Last Date for Examination Fees: 22nd August 2014
- Date of Hall Ticket Distribution: From 8th September 2014 to 13th September 2014
- Date of Written Exam: 14th September 2014
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.