Maharashtra TISS recruitment 2015 Programmer Officer Post : Tata Institute of social science (TISS) invites application for the post of Programme officer. The ministry seeks to dedicated hardworking and bright people to work as Programme officer. Apply before 12th July 2015 via email.
Name of Post:- Programme Officer
Eligibility:- Master Degree
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 12th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Programmer officer should be as per Tata Institute of social science (TISS) rules.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Programmer officer should have minimum desired qualification master in Public Health / Mater in Health administration / masters of social work / MA in Psychology.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the post of Programmer officer should have up to 4-6 year of working experience at office or state level coordinator in the related field of TB control or HIV / AIDS or and Public health.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Programmer officer at Tata Institute of social science (TISS) may send their Curriculum Vitae via email [email protected] on or before 12th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidate should have ability to grasp concepts and situations, adaptability in dealing with changing environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong qualitative and qualitative analytical skills
- The successful candidates will be awarded a 1 year contract.
- Last date for submission of expression of interest with CV is 12th June 2015.
- Good analytical and presentation skill.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English / Marathi / Hindi.
- Willingness to travel locally and outstations.
- Proficiency in using computer knowledge of MS office / MS word / MS excel / Powerpoint.